Dr. Anuja Arora is working as an Associate Professor in the Computer Science Engineering Department of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. She is having academics and research experience of 16 years and industry experience of 1.5 years. She has received her Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Apaji Institute of Mathematics & Applied Computer Technology, Banasthali University, Banasthali, India in Dec 2013. She is a Senior IEEE Member, ACM Member, SIAM Member, INSTICC and Life Member of IAENG.
She has published more than 80 research papers in peer-reviewed International Journal, Book Chapter, and Conferences. Three students have been awarded Ph.D. under her supervision and three are in process. Her Research Interest includes Deep Learning, Artificial Neural Network, Social Network Analysis and Mining, Sustainable Computing, Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Web Intelligence, Web Application development and Web Technologies, Software Engineering, Software Testing and Information Retrieval Systems.
Dr. Arora participated in many international conferences as an organizer, session chair, and member in national advisory or International Program Committees. She is an editorial board member of numerous IGI, Inderscience, Bentham international journals. She is reviewer of many reputed and peer-reviewed IEEE transactions- TKDE, TNSM, IEEE transaction of cybernetics, etc. She is also the reviewer of various Elsevier, Springer, IGI Global, Inderscience, and De Gruyter Journals.
Dr. Arora has rich experience as NBA module coordinator for postgraduate courses of CSE department and worked as core NAAC committee member of CSE& IT department. Dr. Arora has delivered a number of expert and invited talk in faculty development programs, workshops, and conferences.
She is an active organizer of numerous student enrichment and industrial engagement activities such as former faculty coordinator JIIT-Google Developer Group (GDG), Smart India Hackathon software projects coordinator, proctor in IEEE Xtreme Competition, SPOC for CSC students projects, Nokia student development program etc.
She has guided more than 17 M.Tech. Thesis and around 100 B.Tech. Major and Minor Projects.
- No. of Ph.D. awarded under her supervision: 03 (Details)
- No. Of Ph.D. Scholars at present 03
- No. of M. Tech. thesis supervised: 18 (Details)
- No. of Undergraduate Project supervised:
- 70 (Major) List of Projects Supervised Undergraduate Projects Supervised by Dr. Anuja Arora
- 45 (Minor)
- Senior Member IEEE, Membership Number- 90804799
- ACM Membership- Membership Number: 7373093
- Vice-Chair in Delhi ACM-W Chapter from 13 March 2019.
- Regular member, INSTICC, Member Number: #17231 , since September 10, 2019
- International Association of Engineers- IAENG Member Number- 127668
- SIAM Membership- SIAM Member Number- 020854778